We understand the value of a beautiful and organized home, but we understand the value of a safe home even more.
The health and safety of our customers is of the highest importance to us. In response to the outbreak of COVID-19, Cardinal Closets is diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and government officials to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions.
• We are pleased to announce that we now offer free REMOTE design consultations, measuring appointments, and a hybrid of the two. Our Storage Designers are following preventative safety measures, which include hand washing and using hand sanitizer before and after each visit as well as the required six feet of social distancing. We want you, our customer, to feel safe. We’ll discuss which option might be best for you when scheduling your appointment.
• We’ve implemented immediate updates to our existing white-glove service when we are at your home. In addition to always protecting your walls and floors, our installers are following preventative safety measures, which include hand washing and using hand sanitizer and cleaning all surfaces with disinfecting wipes before and after each visit. We ask that you provide them with the required six feet of social distancing when they are installing your systems.
Visiting our Showroom:
• In accordance with the Kentucky Governor’s mandate, as of March 24, 2020, our Showroom is no longer available to drop-in foot traffic. However, a Storage Designer will continue to be in the showroom to help you with your project. Simply call the Showroom at 502-897-8990 or email [email protected] and we will be happy to discuss your options with you.
If you’d like more information on the latest news to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your everyday practices, please visit Coronavirus.gov for consolidated and daily updates.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in Cardinal Closets. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer service possible.
We’ve moved! Larger Showroom Now Open!
215 S HURSTBOURNE PKWY STE 109
LOUISVILLE, KY 40222
For over 25 years, Cardinal Closets has been your local, family-owned and -operated, independent business offering customized closet design and home organization solutions. We proudly serve Louisville, KY and the surrounding communities with personalized service and quality craftsmanship at affordable rates.
Custom Closet Solutions in Louisville, KY
At Cardinal Closets, we believe organization in your life matters for a variety of reasons—it improves your quality of life, keeps you comfortable and reduces the clutter that your everyday life can create. We believe the best place to start your journey to a better level of organization is with your closets and other confined spaces because even though these areas might be out of sight, they’re certainly not out of mind! To that end, we specialize in providing custom home storage solutions, starting with a complimentary design consultation with a highly experienced storage designer, to go over every detail of your needs and measurements for your personalized custom closet in Louisville, KY and any other organization solution you desire.
Whether you need a closet, entryway, pantry, laundry room, garage, media center, mudroom or bookshelf organized, Cardinal Closets has a solution for every room! We manufacture everything right here in Louisville and provide installation to ensure the design conceptualized will look and fit perfectly in your home—it’s a truly tailored solution to organization from start to finish! And, once your custom closet in Louisville, KY is in place, we’re certain you’ll see just how enjoyable being organized can be. Take a look at just a few more reasons people come to us for personalized organization solutions:
- We are a locally-owned, independent company centric to the Louisville, KY area.
- We are a member of the Building Industry Association (BIA) of Greater Louisville.
- We are highly recommended members of Angie’s List.
- We have more than two decades of design and organizational experience.
- We are conveniently located in the Shelbyville Road Plaza.